The Ear Nose & Throat Department of Savera Hospital provides high quality care to patients, not only belonging to the primary problems in ENT but also to patients from Department of Neurology, Ophthalmology, Endocrinology, Facio-maxillary Surgery, Plastic Surgery & Oncology.The OPD also enjoys the support of auxiliary departments providing speech voice and swallowing therapy in addition to audiological assessment and dispensing of digital programmable hearing aids. Voice, Vertigo, Allergy and Headache clinics also function within the OPD.
Inpatient care is provided in private rooms or in separate male and female wards manned by well trained nurses. Daily dressing and ENT procedures for the inpatients are carried out at the attached procedure room.
- Ear Nose Throat Surgery Department
- Microsurgery of Skull Base
- Endonasal Endoscopy Surgery of Skull Base
- Nasal septal surgery
- Tympanoplasty surgeries
- Laryngeal phonosurgery with laser
- Emergency surgery & treatment for breathless patients (tracheostomy)
- Nosebleeds (epistaxis) is available round the clock
- Endoscopy for nose and paranasal sinuses
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Advanced Endonasal endoscopic surgery with equal finesse and dexterity
- Comprehensive endoscopic skull based surgery with Neurosurgeons