The hospital will be an Exclusive Cancer care super-specialty, mid- sized hospital. It will provide comprehensive services to cover, alternative treatment such as Yoga and physiological treatments.
Medical Specialties & services
The Cancer & palliative care hospital will provide facilities as detailed below:
- Radiology & imaging services-,Digital X-ray, Mammogram, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, CT-Scan, EEG, ECG,Echo Doppler, MRI, PET–CT.
- Radiation Therapy Facilities: Linear Accelerator, Brachy Therapy.
- State – of – the –art lab for bio-chemistry, Microbiology, pathology & Hematology.
- Blood bank for collection and storage of blood components.
- Pediatric Cancer Care
- Palliative care.
- Critical Care
- Emergency Care
- Lab Medicine
- Operation Theatres- (4 no’s)
- Consultation Rooms (8 no’s)
- Ambulance (3 no’s)
- Cold(Body) Storage
- Medical Record
- Pharmacy(OP & IP)
- Counseling Room
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Front Office(Admission & Reception)
- House Keeping
- Finance & Secretarial
- Dormitory for attendants and RT Patients
- Grievance cell
- The hospital will have a capacity for 150 Beds.
- The Beds will be broadly classified in to Beds in the wards and Transit Beds that include-Emergency, ICU, Isolation and Palliative care Beds
- The Bed allocation break –up is given below.
|BEDS Classification||No of BEDS|
|C Other Beds||139|
|Cabin 2 Beded||40|